Sunday, November 16, 2008
Blogging
Ok, so I've given in to the pressure and have starting thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to blog some thoughts. I have to tell you, the only reason that I am sane is because of a good laugh every day, and with 2 small children and a husband who is a "professed dork" I have some pretty good stories to share. Is my life always a model of the American Dream, no.....but it's exactly what I want and everyone deserves a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah...hellllooooo Mandinga!!!! So glad you started a blog!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to laugh reading your crazy stories!!!
miss ya!!!
Erin,
Welcome to the blog world, I fell to the pressure from Traci, but it is kinda fun. I can't get the pix thing worked out yet. Can't wait to hear your funny stories, you always make me laugh!
Pam
Post a Comment