I actually think it's pretty funny that I'm posting the last day of school photos....when basically my last post on here was her first day of school.
I could apologize, and say that I will do better, but I'm not really into long term commitments...:)
I have enjoyed my time with my little E over the past few months as K has ventured into school. He truly is a different kid without the influence of an older sister. I will miss those days that it was just the two of us, but I know that this summer holds fun things for all three of us to enjoy together.
She grown so much, and gotten so sassy...I'd like to personally take credit for that, the growing part anyway. To think that the first day she was throwing up on the bus, and today she walked to the bus all by herself. What a difference a few months makes.
So, goodbye KDG....hello to summer and a FABULOUS 1st grade year in a few short months!

No comments:
Post a Comment