Sunday, July 24, 2011

Battle of the frozen yogurts...

We are Orange Leaf regulars....well, I think we are. Honestly I like to go mostly because I love the way that E says "Orange Leaf"....and how he always asks if it's open.
The other reasons I love it...
2. the yogurt is good....I'm pretty sure that it's not "healthy"
3. they have great add in's
4. they have a super cool mural on the wall noting some of the great things in ICT
and the reasons I don't love it.....
1. IT'S ALWAYS BUSY NOW
2. the parking stalls were not made for people who love frozen yogurt
3. the seats and tables are also not made for people who actually like to sit at a table
4. the cups, I mean extra large buckets for the yogurt are terrible for 2 kids who think they need to fill everything up to the top.

Enter the new kid in town....Orange Leaf's step sister Peachwave.....
We gave it a go last night because I told the kids if it rained here I would take them for some yogurt....those little rats ran outside and started a rain dance, and I'm not even kidding you when I say this, it started to rain.
So, Peachwave.....eerily similarly decorated just like OL, same colors, same modern look, everything.
The reasons I love Peachwave...
1. No one knows about it....so on a Saturday night we were only there with a few people.
2. Super nice people work there
3. The tables and chairs are actually just that...tables and chairs, and the tables....well they have hydraulics in them....so you can adjust to ANY height. Best to tell your 4 year old that before you hit the button and it goes soaring into the air, thanks L
4. the parking stalls take into account fatties
5. the cups are of a normalish size
6. the have 4 DIFFERNT colored spoons to choose to eat with, how cool is that? We brought them home to use with our cereal.
And the one reason I don't like it...
1. it tastes like yogurt. I mean really it tastes like yogurt....which totally means there isn't enough sugar in it....which totally means we can never take L back with us. Which also means that if we are in the mood for a frozen treat we are going to go back to OL.

No comments: