Monday, February 2, 2009

"Bacation"

Kira got to go on a "bacation" (vacation) this weekend with Grandma and Grandpa to Kansas City to see Makenzie. Well, Scott, Kari and Kyndal too, but Makenzie was the one that she kept talking about wanting to see. Aunt Kari bought the girls matching PJ's for the sleepover and took this picture

Kira is thrilled they have a rainbow on them, she does love rainbows. I think the funniest thing that happened took place with a stuffed pig. Kira got a stuffed pig from one of our friends when Evan was born. She's been sleeping with it lately.....which led Makenzie to want a pig as well. Makenzie doesn't have a stuffed pig, but she does have a pink ceramic piggy bank, so guess what went to bed with Makenzie????? I could not stop laughing picturing this, I wish they would have taken a picture of it!!!!While Kira was away we were able to spend quality time with our little Evan. It was only then that we realized how much we rely on Kira to keep him entertained, dang....we were TIRED on Saturday night. It was so cute to see Evan's face when we went to pick up Kira, he was so excited that all the way home they held hands in the car and screeched and laughed. They really do love each other!
She had a great time and I'm sure will want to go again!!

No comments: