
These last few days for me have been trying to say the least. There is a lot of drama at work, and when I leave there I make it a point to leave it all behind me, for mental health reasons. So today was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L outside so we took the advice I'd like to give others sometimes and
actually flew a kite. It was Kira's first time to fly and she got it up by herself. Although she seems to think that it flies better when there is like a 6 inch string. She must suffer from the same worry that I have with a helium balloon. I love balloons, but don't give them to my kids. It stresses me out that I have to be responsible for holding on to them. There is nothing sadder than watching a balloon drift into space, oh the hurt and
anguish for the holder below, so sad.

So we danced around the backyard while Evan played in the shed with the John Deer. Then we ate our dinner outside on the picnic table. We have to get in as much as we can while it's warm!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun day outside...it was AWESOME out!!! We had lunch at the park with Hayden's "girlfriend" from school and her family...
Wish we could have had lunch together with you guys...looks like the boys would fit perfect at the picnic table Kira and Evan were sitting at!!!
Post a Comment