Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Evan

Why there was ever any doubt in my mind about having another baby I will never know. We really struggled, ok specifically me, struggled with the idea of bringing another baby into this world because of the way it would affect Kira. Our darling little girl has surpassed our expectations as a big sister and we are thrilled that at the moment our children are best friends. Evan pretty much models most of his behaviors after his sister, which for the most part are good.....however at times he is his own person, usually getting the cat involved in his antics, which below is what I caught them doing the other day.



And before anyone freaks out, yes, I DO let my kids play with the blinds. There are no loops for them to hang themselves on just a simple pull this string and they open, pull it back and they close. Besides, I have Neo the cat that watches them, or actually helps them to be naughty.






And even though sometimes he hits and whines and runs away from me when he needs his diaper changed I wouldn't trade him for the world. Even though sometimes I would like to cage him up. As Kira would say "Mommy, just put us in the cage while you make dinner, we'll be OK. What cage I ask, is there a cage big enough for both of you I ask in excitement?? Well yes Mommy right over there as she points to our huge fenced in back yard. Yep, that's one heck of a cage Kira.
How lucky am I??

1 comment:

Traci said...

I want a big cage...!!! :)

And I want your precious baby's to come play with mine!!!!!!! Evan could get the dogs outside to be his sidekicks!!

Miss ya!!