Saturday, March 14, 2009

Questions with Kira....

So on facebook about a month ago a friend tagged me in a message to ask these questions to your kids and copy exactly what they said. I thought, that would be fun to do with Kira sometime, but when???? So, we did it this evening after dinner. It's funny how well she knows me. I always wanted my kids to know me well, what makes me sad? What makes me happy? I'm proud to say they Kira is off to a good start. She never ceases to amaze me. Just the other day she was giving her dad and me a lesson on being a diabetic and what it means to be on a pump. She is so smart, and you can really tell that she is listening to everything that is going on around her, even if she seems like she isn't. So, below is the list of questions and answers, enjoy.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
She always says that she loves me.

2. What makes mom happy?
When I do what she tells me

3. What makes mom sad?
When I don’t do things she tells me to.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Singing and making faces

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Uhh, I don’t know…THANK GOD, I probably don’t want her to pattern too much after me.

6. How old is your mom?
5…..Wow, always young at heart.

7. How tall is your mom?
About this tall (she is showing me with her hands)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Eat!! She knows me well.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Work on the compter and do the wash………I do that when she is AWAKE too!

10. What is your mom really good at?

Playing games…..do you hear that???? I can whoop some tail!

11. What is your mom not very good at
?Shes not good at pictures….I have no idea what that means.

12. What does your mom do for her job?
Work at school….she listens well.

13. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza….sure.

14. What makes you proud of your mom?
Doing things that she tells me……..I think she is thinking what makes me proud of HER!

15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A king…..right on!

16. What do you and your mom do together?
Play games without Evan.

17. How are you and your mom the same?
Umm, I don’t know.

18. How are you and your mom different?
We have different clothes on…..she is so literal, and pre-school.

19. How do you know your mom loves you?
She gives me lots of hugs, and I love to be hugged!

20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
McDonalds….wow, she really knows me. I do love McDonalds just as much as KIRA!

1 comment:

Traci said...

How funny...I'm going to try out those questions with the boys sometime...

miss ya.