Friday, August 28, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

Why in the heck does a big rat hold so much respect with little kids? All I know is that if I promise the kids that we can go to Chuck E. Cheese they will do anything....well Kira will, and after today I'm pretty sure Evan will as well.
Kira will start pre-school on Monday, so we, or I guess I wanted to do one last hurrah to summer. So we planned a trip to see the rat. We invited Megan and Miss Norah as well, because who doesn't need more people to add to the CRAZINESS of eating and playing with the rat?
Let me just say, we found the perfect time to go.....kids are all back in school, and it's during the week. We had the place pretty much to ourselves, which was way nice. It wasn't stressful at all, really.....believe it!
The kids rode rides and played on the slide, well Kira played on the slide, the other too were way too short. Then we ate pizza....ok, I love their pizza. It's plain, simple, and full of garlic. Apparently the kids liked it too cause they each ate 2 pieces. Kira says it's the only pizza she likes, see.....the rat has her snowed!
Kira says it was pretty much the best day of her life.....but she says that just about every single day. That's so cool......I've always wanted each day to get just a little bit sweeter than the previous one.
She's already planning her next visit to see Chuck.....I'm sure Megan and Norah will have to come too!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sounds like they had a good time. Do you not like characters like Chucky Cheese?