Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Stuff

I don't know really what to call this post since it's not really Halloween yet, but I tell ya it feels like we have been gearing up for the big day for WEEKS.
I started Kira's costume on Sunday night, yes Sunday. It look pretty complicated, but it actually wasn't too bad at all. I finished the whole thing by Tuesday afternoon. The reason for the rush? "Treats in the Valley" at church was on Wed. night. As I got home from my book study on Tuesday night poor little Evan still didn't have a costume. So after talking to my mom, the wise woman she is, she said that maybe I should go to the store and let him pick it out. WHAT??? A store bought costume??? By the time 1 AM rolled around on Wed morning I thought that letting him choose his own costume was a BRILLIANT idea. He only really loves one thing anyway, besides throwing stuff, ......E-L-M-O, so bright and early before the field trip to the pumpkin patch we went to Target. It was fate that there on the only Halloween aisle left there was a 3T Elmo costume. So it's Tinkerbell and Elmo this year.....I'd say that I'd start their costumes earlier next year, but I'd be lying.....


Here are a few pictures from our night at the church.......

Aren't they just the most adorable things ever?? I'll have to post later what the little darlings did yesterday, jeez. Let's just say they got in trouble.

No comments: