Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to go with the post, basically because
1. I was laughing too hard
2. I would have had to stop playing to get the camera
3. How interesting is it to take pictures of kids running around willy nilly?
Kira has been talking about duck duck goose for days. During dinner she asked if her Daddy would please play duck duck goose with her after dinner. After dinner Daddy move all of the furniture in the living room so there was a nice big space and recruited Evan and me to play.
Wow, teaching Evan to play was pretty much a wash. He got up and ran every single time whether he was the goose or not. And then of course ended each running session clotheslining the person sitting next to him and tackling them to the ground. He has good form.....that will be important when he's old enough to wrestle.
It was a simple game, but it was time spent together, playing with the kids....not rushing around trying to get someplace, or going to a meeting.
And Evan is learning lots of new words now. We've been practicing farm animals. He learned Donkey yesterday. When daddy got home I told him "Hey Evan say donkey for daddy." He looked right at Lynn and said "MOMMY".
Wow....I'll just leave you with that.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute!! Hope no one got hurt playing the game!! :)
Post a Comment