Kira was in charge of the prayer last night for dinner. It went something like this....
"Dear God, thank you for pretty flowers and pretty dresses, and Santa, (looking up at the ceiling) please bring me that baby in the catalog?"
Since when did god and Santa rank on the same level?
Kinda funny that a 4 year old would pray to Santa.....but I can see it. We are already getting our house elf ready to come and stay. We've registered him, and I've told the kids that he will come in about 2 weeks. If you have no idea what I am talking about you need to go read all about it...
The Elf on the Shelf
I've posted about it before, and I've told many people that I think it's the best thing in the world. It was so much fun last year! Kira has been looking for her to come for awhile. Writing letters to Santa is great and all, but actually having an elf that reports back to Santa every night, well that's priceless. He tells that big man everything that has happened....were the kids naughty or were they nice? What do they really want Santa to bring them? Lets just say that when the season was over I was looking to find a Valentines Elf, Easter Elf....well you get the picture.
The magic of the season is well upon us, and we are awaiting our elf "Miracle". That's the name the kids chose for the elf last year. In fact Kira announced the name with a grandiose wave of her hand and and a whisper voice....like she was the queen knighting someone, funny.
Quick Bread Recipes
14 hours ago

1 comment:
The elf has been ordered...this is the best idea...hopefully the raccoons will calm down and behave during the holiday season with this!!!
Isn't it funny how Santa and Christmas end up in prayer...Hayden does that a lot...his most used line, "God, thanks for letting us do whatever we want to do"...and he literally means that...me, not so much do I agree with this... :)
Post a Comment