Oh the glorious leaves have started to fall.....and this is the day that I have waited for. Fall is my favorite time of the year. The colors, the crisp air, the leaves....I don't know, maybe it makes me think of a finale, or the ending to a great year. Like one last hurrah before everything becomes gray and bleak with a blanket of white snow. Which I like as well.
Kira has been begging to jump in the leaves. So, I had to make sure that we did that before Daddy shredded them up with the lawn mower. So we raked. Tiny piles. Big piles. And they jumped and jumped and jumped. And threw them. In the air. At each other.
And it was great. And I was happy. No not happy, elated. Elated that I was getting to do something with my kids. In the middle of the day. And there were no worries to be found. And no stresses of work hanging over my head.
It was good, no F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!

1 comment:
I'm so glad you get to stay at home!!! Isn't it wonderful...well, most of the time!! :)
I'm sorry I haven't returned your call...it's been crazy around here this week...I'll get back with you, don't worry!!
Post a Comment