Sunday, November 15, 2009

10 years ago....

I met Lynn...or Daddy, depending on who's reading this and when. We had an unusual first date, and let me tell ya, I don't know that I will ever let Kira go out with a strange man in a strange place...but my parents did, (thanks!) and I knew when I left him that night that he was the one for me.
10 years later and many bumps along the way we have 2 awesome kids that amaze me with their funny personalities and zest for life and a marriage that could withstand hurricane Katrina.
I knew it then, just as I know it today....Lynn was for me, and I was for him.
I don't really believe in fate.....but I do believe in choices. We both made choices to be together and build a life that isn't always easy, but one that we are both invested in.
I love you dork, thank you for being Y-O-U!

1 comment:

Traci said...

aahhh...how sweet...!!