Kira says a lot of things......I mean a lot. She has the gift of gab, or as Aunt Judy calls her Chatty Cathy. I've been told that was a popular doll many many years ago.
She has a few things that she says all of the time. Such as
Paintnolish- This is nail polish....and sadly she's said it enough that now I'm starting to say it on accident. Try it, it's kinda a nice word, and rolls right off the tongue.
Lipchap- This is chapstick....and now Lynn calls it lipchap. It's not as cute coming from him, sorry.
Correctly Right- This is usually used in a sentence IE "You are correctly right!" You've got to love a double negative, or would that be a double positive??
So, she doesn't have a total grasp of the English language. I know a lot of elderly people who don't either. :)
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE the -ism's. We have a list of Jerod's... the one I remember right now is 'chomp sticks' (chop sticks). We always get a little sad when we realize they're losing the -ism's and learning to say things correctly!
Post a Comment