Friday, November 13, 2009

Panties

I know it seems like an add topic for a blog about our family stories....but today I'd like to talk about panties.
Every day little Kira asks me what color of panties I am wearing. She really does care! After I tell her she runs into her room and searches her drawers to find ones that are the same color as mine, and if she doesn't have them we find something that is close.
How cute is that? She wants to be just like me.....right down to the panties!
Most people would find it odd, but I find it extremely cute and endearing.
I do have to admit though that earlier this week while out shopping for my birthday present Kira led her father to the panties section and picked out some nice THONG panties for me. Oh god! She wanted them. She wanted them for me..........thank god he had a little sense and talked her out of them, although he would have been willing to buy them if he actually thought I would wear them.
I'll leave you with that smile for the day.

No comments: