Kira has been assigned to give the prayer at dinner.....well, I don't know if I would say assigned, but she wants to do it. Here are her prayers from the last two nights.
Dear God,
Thank you for Barbies and Santa. Amen....oh wait and thank you for Mommy, Daddy and my brother and my sister.
Whoa...sister.....I don't think so. So then we had to have a discussion that she didn't have a sister, she had a brother and he was her brother, but she was his sister. Confusing.
Last night's prayer....
Dear God,
Thank you for dresses and high heels, they are so fun. And thank you for my Mom and Dad and brother. Amen
Well, I'm glad to know what her priorities are.
As I am typing this she is sitting behind me and Obama is on for a special report on Haiti. I mentioned that we should probably pray for Obama and the people that got hurt in Haiti. She said, umm, we have to wait for dinner to do that. But I think I can remember that. Ha ha!!!
Quick Bread Recipes
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment