Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nurse/Doctor Day

Kira and I play Dr. Office on a regular basis. She bring her baby in for an appointment and I am the receptionist. Today at school a real male nurse came in to talk to them. Insert all comments here about the movie "Meet the Fockers", which is a classic movie everyone should see.
Anyway, Kira was so excited because he gave them gloves and a mask. So of course when she came home from school she wanted to play Dr and try everything on. So of course I had to dig out gloves for Evan too, ugh.

I let her check out my finger, which I decided to cut off last night while washing the dishes. She said, "That's really gross mom, I think you should keep the bandaid on." What is healthcare coming to??
"So Kira do you want to be a nurse when you grow up?" I was thinking she was going to say yes......but her answer was this....
"Nope, I want to be a Mommy!"
Maybe by then we can find a college that has a major in that.

1 comment:

laura mcpherson said...

Fun times! I got a chuckle out of the picture of Evan...looking at his hands like 'what in the world.' Tell Kira Happy Birthday, and good luck with the mommy degree. She might be in school for a LONG time to get that one!