Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday NK!

It was a great tea party for NK's 2nd birthday! The kids got to dress up, well K and NK did, E wasn't having any of that hat business. My sister is so amazingly talented. The place was decked out in full teapot gear and everything was very pretty. She even managed to put together a video tribute.....I think maybe without much cursing. :) She asked me to make the cake, and I was honored. It was fun to do, and really didn't take too much time at all, really!
We had a great time.....Happy Birthday NORAH!!



Sipping out of itty bitty cups..


Getting these gloves on is like surgery......

3 comments:

Laura said...

WOW, Erin!! I am so impressed with your teapot cake! Are you for hire?!?! Megan forwarded us some party pictures earlier today, and it looked like Kira did really enjoy the whole tea party experience...hats, gloves, sipping tea :)

Erin said...

Well...I do make cakes for people I really like. :)

Audra said...

I LOVE that cake! You did an awesome job! Looks like everyone had fun at the tea party. I love Kira's gloves..too cute and her pouring the tea....