We started with the fire truck, since both of our kids love fire trucks. When I took even out he screamed his head off and threw himself on the ground. He was so sad. I've come to terms about being embarrassed about it, I'm not anymore. He's 2, and very passionate, I can appreciate that, it will serve him well in the future.
In the dump truck the man let them go up and down on the hydraulic seat.....what a ride. Evan went up and down several times.
But, the best thing....at least while they were with me....was the BUS.


Kira has wanted to ride the bus forever. So, this was her chance, and they both loved it. I wonder if it was because they didn't have to wear a seatbelt?
While I left to attend a baby shower Lynn stayed with the kids. After that they "visited"with the motorcycle gang, which Lynn said were really good with the kids, and let them sit on the bikes and everything they didn't give away stickers that would be sissy.....they gave away tattoos....funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment