
Yesterday when everyone got up from their nap....or quiet time....it was rather chilly here in the city. Rainy, and a temperature drop made the weather just right for a nice warm cup of hot chocolate with plenty of
marshmallows. My kids love
marshmallow's. I hope that doesn't mean that they will like peeps,
yucko.


Earlier in the day we had baked some shortbread cookies, so those warmed up with a little bit of chocolate goodness was a true treat. Kira kept singing, it's fall, it's fall. She learned that in school that we would be welcoming Fall today. I have been excited about fall since July, since I knew that I would actually get to enjoy my very favorite season this year because I actually would have time! The time that we are going to be able to spend outside planting bulbs and playing in the leaves is just right around the corner and I can't wait!
2 comments:
Cute pictures!! Kira looks very excited...
I wish you guys would come over sometime in the "fall"....
We WILL!!!
Post a Comment