Arkansas family prepares for baby No. 19
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar’s next child is due after their first grandchild
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar’s next child is due after their first grandchild
Really? Seriously? I feel so sorry for those older kids who never really will EVER know what it's like to be a kid, because you KNOW they are helping take care of all of the little ones. I am almost 34 years old and I can barely keep up with 2. In fact, here is what happened yesterday while I decided to check my email while they were awake.
That's Evan using mascara. He hasn't quite got the fact that it goes on eyelashes....not lips. Not only did he experiment with the mascara, but also the concealer.....ever so gently applying it to his legs, and then of course blotting it in.
Seriously lady, stop thinking about yourself and your "Will to the Lord" and come over to my house so I can show you what a real mom does.

1 comment:
Crazy loon!!! Not you...the mom of 19!!! She needs to stop having babies and take some time to re-evaluate her hair style!!!
Post a Comment