Thursday, September 10, 2009

There's More Than One.....

There is more than one Sandy in the world. Trust me, I was shocked.
If you don't know who Sandy is, you've never ridden the bucking brown horse at Apple Market in Winfield. Sandy has been around for YEARS, even I rode Sandy for a special treat when I was little. I think that Sandy cost a nickel to ride, which is a great deal. But, I found a better deal, free.
Yes FREE.
I had to go get an computer installed in my car for a study being done on Kansas Roads. So I went to Mel Hambelton Ford to get the install done. Checked in, and the nice service man said, there is a playroom for the kids. Great, more grossly dirty toys covered in every single form a bacteria imaginable. And there she was.......Sandy. Yes, in the playroom. With a switch you turn on to ride her for free. I don't know who was more excited me, or the kids.
Evan was in HEAVEN. He rode that dang horse forever, and shrieked. It was so dang funny, and he was so happy.I know we'll be going back in March to get the computer uninstalled, so I'm sure we will be riding Sandy again, what fun!

No comments: