Friday, September 25, 2009

Pre-School Musical

We love High School Musical at our house. We have HSM 1 and HSM 2 taped, and we've watched them several times. I have to be honest and say that I do love them as well. I love the poppiness of the songs, the catchy lyrics and of course the dancing.
And as Kira has gone through her first weeks of Pre-School I have to wonder if it's a little like this Pre-School Musical (sesame street website) or this Pre-School Musical (youtube version)

You have to watch the video to really appreciate the quality. I first saw this during the summer, then it was on Sesame Street this week and I can't get the dang song out of my head....

Pre-School, Pre-School, Pre-School Musical yeah, Pre-school Musicalllllllllllllllll,
Let's all move to block corner and play with the blocks!

Jeez, so funny!

I seriously woke up in the middle of the night last night several times and it was going through my head, seriously, who does that?
I need to learn more of the words though because every time I start singing the song K and E start dancing, it's really funny. Maybe I should take a video of them dancing to the song.

1 comment:

laura mcpherson said...

Hilarious!!! I just saw this on Sesame Street the other day too...and it was in my head for days!

Pre-School Musicah-ah-ah-ah-allll
Thanks, now it's back in my head again :) Has Megan seen this? It's totally something she would sing around the house ALL DAY...and dancing would be involved too, I'm sure!